tnpds gov in | tnpds login | tnpds ration card | tnpds gov in tamil | tnpds smart card status check online | tnpds status
TNPDS Smart Card is an initiative to distribute electronically accessible ration cards. Smart Card through the TNPDS website. TNPDS website the Site provides information on various aspects of the Service, including information regarding status updates. We hope that you may get all the information required to apply online or download TNPDS Smart Card from our post.
One of the benefits that come with living in Tamil Nadu is getting your ration card. It is important to apply for a ration or smart card immediately if you live in Tamil Nadu. To ensure that all members of your household can take advantage of these essential services! The scheme benefits over 5 million residents across the state, providing affordable food and other items.
Important Links Ration Card
- Rajasthan Ration card
- Ration Card Aadhar Card Link-Online & Offline Process-Status Check
- UP Ration Card List | fcs.up.gov.in 2023
- West Bengal Ration Card List
Types of TNPDS Ration Card in Tamil Nadu
In the state of Tamil Nadu, citizens are given four types of ration cards through which they can buy ration from authorized ration stores.
- Green Card : This card is provided to citizens who buy rice and other goods at Fair Price Shops (FPS). Antyodaya Anna Yojana card holders also fall in this category.
- White Card :The holder of this type of card gets 3 kg extra sugar than the prescribed quantity.
- No Commodity Card: Not eligible to buy any product from ration shops.
- Khaki Card: Khaki card is given to police officers at the instance of the Inspector.
TNPDS Smart Card Highlight 2023
|Scheme Name||TNPDS Smart Card|
|Launched By||Public Distribution System|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Tamil Nadu|
|Registration Mode||Online/Offline Both|
|Purpose||Digitization of Ration Card|
Tamil Nadu Digital Ration Card Purpose
- These are the main goals of the government that drive the digitization of Tamil Nadu ration cards.
- To prevent fake ration cards.
- To find out all the details about the residence of the ration card holder
- Eliminate paper overhead
- To reduce the printing and distribution cost of ration cards.
- Thanks to the digitization of food ration cards, the details on the card can be easily checked online.
- Ration card holders in Tamil Nadu will now be allowed to apply for ration cards online. The process would be simple.
- TNPDS Smart Ration Card will be transparent during the implementation of the distribution of ration cards which will help in reducing the risk of fraud and forgery.
What documents do I need to submit to get a TNPDS Smart Ration Card?
These documents need to be submitted while applying for TNPDS Digital Ration Card: The following documents are required while applying for TNPDS Digital Ration Card:
- Aadhar card for family members
- Pan card
- family photo
- Passbook of the bank account of the head of the family
- Caste / Category Certificate
- the family income tax certificate
- latest electricity bill
How do I apply for a TNPDS Ration Card?
Citizens of Tamil Nadu must be aware of the process to submit the application for the new TNPDS online ration card. These are the steps to apply for a new electronic ration card.
- To apply, visit the official website www.tnpds.gov.in
- Click on Smart Card or Electronic Card Application Services.
- Click on the link labeled “Apply for New Smart Card”.
- Enter the required information and upload the required documents.
- After this, you have to fill out the application form. A smart card number will be generated.
- Take a printout of it for future use.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Offline Application
- To Apply Online for TNPDS Smart Ration Card To apply offline for TNPDS Smart Ration Card, you have to make an application for a ration card through the shop.
- To begin with, visit the ration card shop that is relevant to you.
- Ask for a smart application form for a ration card from the shopkeeper at the ration counter.
- Fill out the application form, and attach the required documents.
- Submit the filled form and other relevant documents to the responsible department.
- After you complete the form after you complete it, you will receive an application number, or it can also be called an application slip. Keep it safe to track your application status in future.
How can I view TNPDS NFSA report?
If you want to verify the NFSA report on Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card, then to do so, you must follow the below-mentioned steps carefully.
- To begin, visit the official Site of the Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System, TNPDS.
- Frank is the person who appears on the homepage when you visit this page on the TNPDS website.
- At the top of the home page, you will see a hyperlink to the NFSA Reports, which you can access at the link given below.
- A new page will open when you click on the option to download the NFSA report. On this page, you will get the names of 38 districts, and all the beneficiaries will be able to see their data. This is what you will see.
- The next step is to select your district, and then you will select the name for your taluka. By clicking on the taluka name, you will be able to access the list of beneficiaries, and you will be able to see all the details. See below for details.
How to Check TNPDS Smart Card Status Online?
- Visit the official Site www.tnpds.gov.in
- Click on the link for Electronic Card Services.
- After that, click on the link titled Status of Electronic Card Application.
- Enter the reference code you received when you registered yourself for the application.
- Click on the submit button and then check the status of your application.
How do you add or remove members?
- Visit the official Site @ tnpds.gov.in
- Go to the link titled Electronic Card Related Services.
- Select the option to add or remove a family member.
- On the next page, enter the required information.
- Fill up an application form completely.
TNPDS App from TNPDS Smart Ration Card
You can download the Tamil Nadu Tnpds App mobile application on Android phones from Google Play Store and Apple phones from IOS Apple Store. Through this Tnpds app, you can also apply to make a new ration card.
FAQ TNPDS Smart Ration Card
Q 1. Is there a need to apply for a digital ration card?
“Yes” has been promoted for digitization, so the state government, as well as the central government, is pushing for the electronic ration card. In fact “One Nation One Card Scheme” is an initiative of the federal government, which means that the sooner you have a smart card for your ration, the better it is for you.
Q 2. Are there any charges for applying for a Smart Ration Card?
“No” You will not need to pay any fee when you are applying for a smart card online with the help of TNPDS located in Tamil Nadu.
Q3. How can I apply online to get a Smart Ration Card?
If you are interested in applying for a smart card online, we describe the process in more detail in our article.
- To begin with, visit the official Site of TNPDS.
- On the homepage of the Site, you will see the application form for New Smart Ration Card. Click it and fill out the application form.
- After filling out the application form, you have to submit it immediately. Once you submit your application, your Smart Ration Card will be available online.
Q 4. How can I track the status of my Smart Ration Card application?
To Check Your Smart Ration Card Status To Verify your Smart Ration Card Application Status, Visit the Official Website of TNPDS, and You Will Find the Smart Ration Card Status Link, Click on It, and You Will See Your Application Status Details will be found in. We have provided detailed instructions on how to check the smart card application status in the above article.
Q 5. What are the documents required to make a TNPDS Smart Ration Card?
The following documents are required to make a smart ration card.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Recent Size Photography Pass
- bank passbook
- Caste / Category Certificate
- income certificate
- electricity bill